3. DISCLAIMERS: LIMITATIONS ON LIABILITY
Your use of this site and the service is at your own risk. All information, content, materials and services on the Site are provided to you on an "as is" and "as available" basis and we expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, any warranty of non-infringement or any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose or any other warranty, condition, guarantee or representation, whether oral, in writing or in electronic form, including but not limited to the accuracy or completeness of any information contained therein or provided by the service, or to reliability or title the Site expressly disclaims any representations, warranties, and/or liability, whether explicit or implied, with respect to financial aid information provided on this site. Any transactions undertaken on or through the site shall be at the sole risk of the user. Users should check directly with the participating ICAI Branches who conduct the courses in case of any material or highly contingent information. You are solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or other equipment, or loss of data that results from such download of the https://cacloud.ca.in/ software. Neither the Site nor any third-party information providers and vendors will be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, punitive, or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, revenue, income, goodwill, use, data, or other intangible losses, or damages caused by theft, unauthorized access, systems failure, or communications line failure, or the cost of procuring substitute goods or services, caused by the use of or inability to use the site, materials or any products or services provided herein, or any other matter relating to this site, even if https://cacloud.ca.in/ has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
4. We do not represent or warrant that:
- Access to the service will be uninterrupted or secure
- There will be no failures, errors or omissions or loss of transmitted information; or
- No viruses will be transmitted during the provision of the service.
- The Site or any contents are reliable, accurate, complete or non-infringing
5. USE OF SITE
Material on the Site is for your personal use only. The Site contains copyrighted and other proprietary information. You agree that you will not in any way make commercial or other unauthorized use, by publication, re-transmission, distribution, performance, caching or otherwise, of material obtained from or through the Site, except as permitted by the Copyright Act or other applicable law. All content, including, but not limited to, text, pictures, graphics, logos, button icons, data compilations, images, and the selection and arrangement of such content is the exclusive property of the Site or its licensors and is protected by Indian and international copyright laws. All rights not expressly granted hereby are reserved.
8. USER OBLIGATION
You warrant that you shall not
- violate any applicable law.
- provide in-complete, inaccurate, false or unauthorised information
- while using the Site, impersonate yourself to any person or entity whether real or fictitious.
- interfere with the operation of the Site or interfere with the use of the Site by others
- use the Site in any manner which may be abusive, unlawful, harmful, tortious, threatening, coercive, harassing, defamatory, libellous, hateful, obscene, racial, vulgar, or otherwise objectionable.
- upload or post or otherwise make available any material which may infringe the intellectual property rights of any third party.
- If not permitted otherwise, use Site for any promotional activities or advertisement purposes or to send unsolicited communication
transmit or enable another person to transmit any virus or other information or material or otherwise use the Site in a way which:
- tampers with, hinders the operation of or makes unauthorized modifications to the Site;
- inhibits any other user from using the Site;
- Defames, harasses, threatens menaces or offends any person; or contains obscene, indecent, inflammatory or pornographic material or material that could give rise to civil or criminal proceedings.
- allow any other person or entity to use your login ID and password and you are fully responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your login ID and password and its usage once registered and for all activities that occur using it.
- blame and held ICAI liable for any loss that you may incur or any criminal liability that may arise as a result of someone using your login ID and/ or password, either with or without your knowledge
9. THIRD PARTY CONTENT
Data and other materials appearing on the Site that are provided by third parties are believed by the Site to be obtained from reliable sources, but we cannot guarantee and are not responsible for their accuracy, timeliness, completeness, or suitability for use. All information regarding the courses from branches participating or availing our services falls squarely under this category of third party information. The Site is not responsible for, and does not prepare, edit, or endorse, the content, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from any website owned or operated by a third party or those that is linked to this Site via hyperlink. The fact that Site has provided a link to a third party's website does not constitute an implicit or explicit endorsement, authorization, sponsorship, or affiliation by the Site with respect to such website, its owners, providers, or services. You will use any such third-party content at your own risk.
10. INTERNET EMAIL
E-mail messages may not be secure and may be intercepted by third parties. If you send us an e-mail containing confidential information about you, you agree that you do so at your own risk and that you hold the Site harmless from any loss that either the Site or you may suffer as a result.
11. LINKING CONDITIONS
You may not link to the Site unless you comply with the linking conditions as described below ("Linking Conditions"). https://cacloud.ca.in/ grants you a limited, revocable, nonexclusive right to create a hyperlink to the Site ("Link"), provided you comply at all times with the following conditions:
- The Link must resolve to https://cacloud.ca.in/ page at www.https://cacloud.ca.in/ , unaltered in any way;
- The text of the Link must read "https://cacloud.ca.in/ ,""https://cacloud.ca.in/," or "www. https://cacloud.ca.in/."You may not use any https://cacloud.ca.in/ logo or graphic, or any other trademark, as part of the Link without https://cacloud.ca.in/ express written permission; and
The Link and surrounding context on the linking site must not:
- Falsely represent or misrepresent any relationship between the linking site and https://cacloud.ca.in/ ,including suggestions of affiliation, endorsement, or sponsorship;
- Portray https://cacloud.ca.in/ or its affiliates, or their products or services, in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive manner; or;
- Deliver content and materials in a framed environment or alter the layout, content, look, or feel of the Site.;
14. GOVERNING LAW
15. RESOLUTION OF DISPUTE
In the event of any dispute that may arise between the parties, in the first instance, be resolved by the parties amicably, failing which the dispute shall be referred to the sole arbitrator to be appointed mutually by the parties. The Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 and any statutory modification or re-enactment thereof, shall apply to these arbitration proceedings. The seat of Arbitration shall be at Delhi and the language of the arbitration proceeding and that of all documents and communications between the parties shall be in English. The decision of the arbitrator shall be final and binding upon both the parties. All arbitral awards shall be in writing and shall state the reasons therefor. The expenses of the arbitration as determined by the arbitrator shall be shared equally by the parties.